If you wish to apply for your child to join St Michael's during the academic year, please contact the school office who will be happy to take the relevant details from you.
Our admission criteria:
1. Children looked after by a Local Authority (in accordance with section 22 of
the Children Act 1989) and children who were previously looked after but
ceased to be so because they were adopted or became subject to a
residence order or special guardianship order. This includes those children who
appear to the admission authority to have been in state care outside of England and
ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.’
2. Children whose parent/guardian regularly attends the local Church of St
Michael’s and All Angels. We define regular as meaning once a month for a
one-year period prior to the point of application and this will be confirmed
by a letter from the local minister.
3. Children with a brother or sister who will be attending the school at the time
of admission and who live at the same address (see Note 3)
4. Children whose parent/guardian regularly attends any “other Christian church”
5. Children who live nearest the academy (see Note 5)
- Admissions Policy 2023 2024
- Admissions Policy 2024 2025
- Admissions Policy 2025 2026
- Appeals Timetable October 2023 September 2024
For more information on Admissions, see the Birmingham City Council website:
If you have any further questions regarding admissions, please contact the school office.