Our school offers a multiple-choice menu which rotates every three weeks. Here is our current menu:
School Dinners are £2.65 per day. Please send all money into school in an envelope with your child's name clearly stated or parents can pay via the Schools Food United app. Parents should order their child's meals in advance using this same app.
Salad selection in available daily in addition or as an alternative to vegetables. Fresh drinking water is always available.
We have theme days throughout the year which are very popular with children (and staff!)
Free School Meals Eligibility
For your child to be entitled to Free School Meals, yourself or your partner must be receiving one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you believe you are entitled to Free School Meals, please contact the school office who will be happy to complete the online checker for you.
Alternatively, if you wish to complete the form yourself, please visit the website below:
Birmingham City Council Free School Meals Checker
Universal Free School Meals
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals meaning they will be provided with a school dinner each day - unless you inform us otherwise.