At St Michael’s Primary School, we value the benefits of operating a School Council. Our School Council represents the whole school and we believe that everyone will benefit from the work of the Council.
Our School Council aims to provide a safe, enjoyable and positive working environment for both pupils and staff. Two children have been elected as School Council representatives for their class, in every class, from Year 1 up to Year 6.
Our Mission Statement
- Your School Council promise to listen to all to make the school a better place.
- Your School Council will help to improve afterschool clubs.
- Your School Council will make school a safe and happy environment for pupils and staff.
- Your School Council promise to always make sure everyone has a friend.
- Your School Council will ensure there is respect throughout school.
Our School Council 2020-2021