At St Michael’s we are lucky to have a Science Ambassador representative of reach class from Year 1 to Year 6.
Our Science Ambassadors will play an important role in the promotion and development of Science across the school as we work towards the Primary Science Quality Mark.
Science Ambassadors responsibilities will include:
- Attending meetings to discuss the ways we can improve Science.
- Volunteering at the schools Science Fair.
- Assisting the class teacher when setting up Science lessons.
- In Science lessons wear their lab coat and lab goggles.
- Be responsible for the Science Working Wall in the classroom; ensuring it is up to date and clearly organised.
- Be involved in organising and choosing winners for competitions.
- Carry out pupil voice interviews about Science.