The National Curriculum for Mathematics aims to ensure that all pupils become fluent, develop conceptual understanding and the ability to recall and apply knowledge rapidly and accurately; reason mathematically by following a line of enquiry and can solve problems by applying their mathematics in a variety of ways.
At St Michael's our children will achieve these outcomes through the CPA (Concrete, Pictorial and Abstract) approach to Maths.
- EYFS KS1 Bridge Maths Number
- EYFS KS1 Bridge Maths Numerical Patterns
- EYFS KS1 Bridge Maths Shape Space and Measure
- Maths Curriculum Map 2023 2024
- Maths Progression 2023 2024
- Maths Website Overview 2023 2024
- Year 1 Maths Long Term Plan 2022 2023
- Year 2 Maths Long Term Plan 2022 2023
- Year 3 Maths Long Term Plan 2022 2023
- Year 4 Maths Long Term Plan 2022 2023
- Year 5 Maths Long Term Plan 2022 2023
- Year 6 Maths Long Term Plan 2022 2023
Times Table Rockstars
On the website/app children are asked different times tables within a certain time and try to beat that time in their next session.
Pupils really enjoy this exercise and massively helps improve their Maths in a fun way.
Parents are informed of their child’s individual log in details via Parentmail.
Please see the parent guide below with steps on how to access the platform from home.
If you have any further questions regarding this subject, please speak to Mrs Charlotte Brazier and Mrs Victoria Hession who form our Maths team.